We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chuck Hickok (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danik1
View Profile
Regular user
Saint-Eustache, Canada
185 Posts

Profile of Danik1
I've seen Mr Chuck Hickok in a lecture he did in Montreal last Year and I didn't know the man before the lecture. Well, I was very impressed by his presentation and philosophy about mentalism. I just finished his book called "Mentalism Incorporated" and it was very very good. I just love his approach to mentalism (wich remind me of Richard Osterlind's approach). Anyway, heres what I'd like to know:

1- What do you think about the guy?
2- Do you know if there's any new project comming out soon from Mr Hickok?

Danik
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
He's a regular around here - maybe he'll even answer - the second question at least.... all I know is he's great with correspondance and his books are great too!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
RickThibau
View Profile
Loyal user
Brazil
252 Posts

Profile of RickThibau
I´ve heard about "Mentalism Incorporated Vol 2", wanna get both!
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Chuck Hickok is a very high quality person.

http://www.chuckhickok.com/

He is totally honest and very, very practical.
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
I have both of his books, and they are fantastic! They will always be valuable references in my library. I highly recommend them to any performer.

Kaylan
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1479 Posts

Profile of Piers
Great person, great books, great routines.

The books are a solid purchase.

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2016!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
ChuckHickok
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of ChuckHickok
Thanks for the nice words.

I released my second book, Mentalism, Incorporated: Volume Two, a few months ago. It expands upon the ideas and beliefs about performing mentalism in a believable, entertaining mannner found in Mentalism, Incorporated.

Both books are decribed at: http://www.chuckhickok.com./tools.html

My lastest product release was my POSTCARD MEMORY DEMONSTRATION - which is an easy-to-learn and very, very impressive memory routine.

I lectured at the IBM Convention in Miami a few weeks ago - the 50th stop on my endless lecture tour. I truly enjoy lecturing. It gives people who have my books a chance to see the ideas and routines from my books "come alive". These are the routines I still perform in my corporate show. My next lectures will be in Toronto and Buffalo early December.

I just finished a small booklet - THE FINAL FOUR. It contains four wonderful essays on mentalism I wrote after finishing Volume Two. If you buy Mentalism, Incorprated: Volume Two from me, I will send you this booklet free.

If you already own Volume Two, e-mail me at ChuckHickok@aol.com and I will e-mail you these essays. Just tell me the make of bike pictured in the book (page 56).

I have no plans for a "Volume Three" and no new products in the development stage. I use everything I sell - and, at this point in time, since my "act" is set.

I visit the Café every two or three days when I'm in town. I limit my postings to topics I have first-hand experience with. Yet, I'm willing to answer questions sent directly to me.

Everything I know about mentalism I learned from others (much wiser than me) ... and now it is my time to help others learn from my experiences.

I'm semi-retired - living in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN in the summer and Pensacola, FL in the winter.

Chuck Hickok
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Chuck is a great thinker. I also put in a vote and good recomendation for his books!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Richard Paddon
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
210 Posts

Profile of Richard Paddon
Chuck is a most generous gentleman who really cares about mentalism. I had the pleasure of meeting Chuck, and his gracious wife, last year when he lectured Down Under. Chuck deeply thinks about his presentations & methods and his enthusiasm is contagious. His writings about book tests re-newed my own enthusiasm for them.

His books are a must-have for anyone serious about mentalism, performing & presentation. Don't pass any opportunity to attend Chuck's lecture which is an entertaining, high energy presentation. A few ideas/tips were worth "the price of admission" for me.

Richard
Danik1
View Profile
Regular user
Saint-Eustache, Canada
185 Posts

Profile of Danik1
For me too! Like I said, I saw Mr Hickok's lecture in Montreal Canada last year and it was a superb. He a very likable man who's got a great mind for mentalism. I just loved his first book and with the comments you guys made, I will surelly buy the second one very soon.

Thank you for those wonderfull books mister Hickok!

Danik
btaxin
View Profile
Regular user
san francisco
152 Posts

Profile of btaxin
I've taken advantage of Chuck's generous offer for his new essays. They are definitely worth a read! Chuck has some great ideas which are very thought provoking. And if you haven't yet read his books, you are missing something valuable to all mentalists.
Bob Taxin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chuck Hickok (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL