The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blumanfry
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Blumanfry
Hello all, I'm in Portland, Oregon, and I'm looking for a source to get inexpensive coins. I'm interested in English Pennies, jumbo coins, etc. If anyone knows any places to get interesting coins around Portland, I'd really appriciate it.

Thank's to all!

Shane
Alex W.
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Alex W.
For normal (ungimmicked) coins, check with a local coin shop.

For jumbo coins, try an online magic dealer like Magic Smith or The Magic Warehouse.

Hope this helps!
Blumanfry
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Blumanfry
Thanks! I've looked at the local magic shops here, but they've never had Jumbo's in when I visit. Thank's for the sites.. I'll check them out!
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
For normal coins... go to a coin shop... magic shops will rip you off with telling to you pay 4 bucks an english Penny.. you can get an english Penny for like 15 cents.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL