The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » David Regal Lecturing At Castle Today (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
David Regal Lecturing At Castle Today

I just received an email expressing confusion regarding today's lecture at The Castle. It will be me, and not Jonathan Pendragon, as there was a schedule change and I'm filling in. I plan to demonstrate some items that people have perhaps not seen me do, and I will discuss my method for my cups & balls climax. I have won "Lecturer of the Year" in the past, and I plan to deliver the same quality of lecture that led the membership to make the error in judgement that led to that award.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2006-07-23 12:13, David Regal wrote:
I have won "Lecturer of the Year" in the past, and I plan to deliver the same quality of lecture that led the membership to make the error in judgement that led to that award.

You're so bad in a good way. I regret not being able to go. Steak, cocktails, and David Regal. Shoot! Talk about a great day.

Tell Whit hello for us if he's about the Castle today. Smile
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
Jonathan Pendragon Lecturing At Castle Today

Sorry about my eariler post - I was misinformed regarding the lecture at The Castle. I am pleased to report that it will be Jonathan Pendragon lecturing today. I'm sure everyone will want to show up for this special event.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
You're kidding....Am I on candid camera?
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
We got you, Randy!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Yeah pretty sneaky.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » David Regal Lecturing At Castle Today (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL