The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Caldwell - DVDs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Back-BrKR
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
76 Posts

Profile of Back-BrKR
Does anyone know if "Things That Go Pop In The Night" is on DVD or just VHS? Is there any other of his old tapes on DVD?
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
"POP! In The Night" is not on DVD yet, but it should not be very long now. Ed Chee and Diamond Storm Inc. took over my entire catalog about a year and a half ago, and between producing a ton of DVD's from other balloon artists, he is transfering my videos to DVD along with some bonus footage.

Right now "BlowHard:Latex With a Vengeance", "Lungs of Steel", and "The Tie-Blow Workout" are available on DVD along with my two Mad Hatz volumes. Ed is currently working on "POP", but it is taking a bit longer because of the length. The first place to get my DVD's for retail is usually T. Myers Magic.

End Plug.
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
I'm impressed !
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
I can't wait for Pop. I love the Vhs version, but DVD is alway a better medium. BAD KITTY!!!
RC
Burntcircuit
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of Burntcircuit
Check Dons web site and or email him. http://www.doncaldwell.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Caldwell - DVDs? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL