The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Google (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
I remember this one.
Pretty cool.
But some people say that some trickery is done in the computer.
Greg V
View Profile
New user
B.C. Canada
43 Posts

Profile of Greg V
I tried this out, and when I typed "What is it?" in the images search, I just got redirected to the real Google images website. What did I do wrong?
Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic.
Trestkon
View Profile
New user
Canada
94 Posts

Profile of Trestkon
You didn't do anything wrong. The idea is that you secretly tell it a card (ex: /7s/) and then it searches google images for 'seven of spades'.
-Larry
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
You can type anything in to the search engine not just a card as long as you have / /. You can also change the web adress when performing if you can set up the window without people watching.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
MintonMagic
View Profile
Regular user
South Lyon, Michigan
131 Posts

Profile of MintonMagic
THis is awesome! I found this a while ago and I perform it at work all the time. Over and Over again. People are completely fooled by it. Everyone sees that google screen and assume that hey google wouldn't help by doing some trickery!

Amazing!
In Magic,

Roger M.

www.mintonmagic.com
SeoMagi
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of SeoMagi
Thanks so much for this link. I just performed it with them thinking of a famous person they admire + Center Tear = Best reactions I've experienced in some time. Awesome stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Google (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL