The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunted Candelabra (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
Hi all,
I am currently working on a haunted candlebra utility prop. It has self lighting candles, and self extinguishing candles, makes spooky sounds,{built in theramin} and works by way of a pk magnet, and is fully examinable, and uses no chemicals. I was wondering how many people would be interested in such an item before I go into prototypeing. Thanks for any input, or any suggestions would be helpful. Egregor
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
YES!!! but by the sounds, ill never be able to afford it....then again, I could sell a few old souls I have laying around....

sounds good..too good...all the best!! get to work Smile good to meet you...

Baba
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Well Egregor, I'm sure many people will be 'interested' but how many would be prepared to part with their hard earned money would depend on how much you plan on cahrging them for it!

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
The bizarre market is very niche, and if the prop is well made, looks good, works well, and is under a couple hundred dollars, you will probably sell 20 or so right away, then slower over coming months/years.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Skeptically interested...Price is always a factor. If it can do what you claim, then definately interested.
Good luck,
Gayd
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
It sounds good -- if you can keep the price down to something reasonable.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
How about after the prototype is finished, I let all you guys agree on the price. I don't expect to sell very many, and I don't expect to get rich from it. It's all about the magic, and it's all about providing the people that provided me with so much inspiration a nice usable prop that adds an air of mysticism to their work. None of you know me, but I know of all of you and your work very well. I've been a very good listener, and learned volumes of information from your past posts, and from the other masters of this genre. For some of you it might not even cost money, I would entertain trades. The future is full of posibilities. The universe takes care of my needs, everything else is just icing on the cake.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Fair enough, Egregor.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Quote:
On 2006-07-24 09:39, egregor wrote:
.... None of you know me, but I know of all of you and your work very well. I've been a very good listener, and learned volumes of information from your past posts, and from the other masters of this genre. For some of you it might not even cost money, I would entertain trades.

Ah, Nal, He was talking about ME.

:)
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I would LOVE one.....

Put me down on the list.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Trades... like you mean, a soul? I got a few I've collected....

Sounds like a great item.... I too am interested Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Ben G
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Ben G
Sounds good, count me in !
Ben G
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Baba, I was offering to trade YOU. Smile
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
Sounds very interesting.
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
I'm interested. This would come in very handy at Halloween time. But as stated, it all depends on pricing. Can you post a vid of one of these bad boys in action? That would be awesome. That way we can see what we may potentially buy. Thanks alot.

:cheers:

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Quote:
On 2006-07-24 17:23, Bill Ligon wrote:
Baba, I was offering to trade YOU. Smile

SORRY, I belong to MYSTICIAN--gotta ask him--although hes been neglecting me lately, and thus he may sell me cheap... Smile

geez, I always tell ALL my biz .....

but again this sounds good....cant wait to see it...(see, I know how to hijack threads and STILL maintain the topic, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE...ehem..)
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
If you happen to come across a way to make a really light weight "Candelabra"...I'd like one with zombie gimmick attachment.
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
A zombie effect too? Anybody want me to include a coffee maker.HAHAHA I crack me up.Zombie effect is possible but not with the Theramin in it.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
What happened to my last message? I replied to Gede Nibo, said words like "dang" (!!!!!!!), READ MY OWN MESSAGE, SO I KNOW IT WAS HERE. Now, a short time later it has vanished. I said something about Mystician, but it was in OBVIOUS jest and in no way an insult. This kind of censorship is unacceptable, and there was not even a PM to explain why the message was removed.

My words were, as best as I can remember, "Oooo! That Mystician! Dang!" Is "dang" now on the "naughty word list?" Jeez!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
...And the Sky was Opened.... love that episode! Hail Richard Matheson!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunted Candelabra (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL