The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » My first job:) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Does the amusement park know you plan on doing balloons? Do they have other balloon artists on the payroll? You migh want to check and see to make sure there aren't any conflicts. Once you start making balloon animals, the lineup will get so big that you may not be able to perform any more magic.

Remember, they hired you as a magician. First and foremost, you want to make sure you have fulfilled that role.

On the business side, you might not be able to actually charge per balloon animal. In fact, I don't even know if you are allowed to solicit/accept tips. If not, then every balloon you make is a free giveaway. Balloons cost money. Make sure you aren't giving away so many balloons that you're basically working for free.

Just some thoughts off the top of my head.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
@ kent
good points mate.

THey hired me as magician AND as a balloon artist. Before I start making balloons I make sure they buy the bags for me, otherwise it will be too expensive.

But good points.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » My first job:) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL