We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Take another look at... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike M
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Mike M
Has anyone else noticed and appreciated the new M U M? They completely redid the magazine a few months ago and the quality has gone up 100%. I'd say it is now equally as good as MAGIC and Genii. Great articles, and even better tricks.
If you have been away for a while check out an issue or two, and thank me later.
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2907 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I totally agree. M.U.M. is now in the class of MAGIC and Genii for sure. The production value is fantastic and the articles and tricks are great too. It's worth joining S.A.M. just to get this magazine.

Mike
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2220 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Is there a way to get a sample issue? Does anyone have one they would part with..I woud love to check it out..however at this time I don't have the money to join anything...I'm so poor...my hearing aid is on a partyline...All the older guys will get that?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Take another look at... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL