The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Billet DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Stuart Cumberland
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Stuart Cumberland
Grobbelaar: a friend just phoned me to alert me to your concern, and I'm GLAD you pointed that out.

The problem is resolved, but will take time to take effect. But I assure you, the page was and IS secure.

The problem is domain name "masking". The "real page" is http://www.mental-list.com/kotb/index.htm . Hard for people to remember. So, I registered KOTB with GoDaddy and had it "point" to the above. So, when you type in http://www.KingOfTheBillets.com, it points you to the longer url. Masking hides the real url, which is useful for search engine search purposes, but it also masks the "secure" site... hence you only see the domain name displayed no matter where you surf in the masked site.

Problem was just fixed. No problemo.

Sorry for the difficulties and THANKS for pointing that out. It's no longer "masked".

SC
Stuart Cumberland
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I just received some info from Allen Zingg that I thought folks might find helpful. His DVD set is called "Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course."

It includes 8 hours of material. There are 40 routines included. Thirty techniques are taught in detail.

Much of the DVD set is shot with 3 cameras so front, back and close-up angles can be seen and appreciated. Effects are performed in real world conditions and shot in a variety of venues.

Allen writes: "I’ve redesigned classic techniques, created original moves, and developed seamless routines to show you just how powerful and entertaining mentalism with billets can be. I’ll teach you step-by-step with performances in a variety of settings, detailed explanations and some amazing close-ups so that you get everything you need.

And, no more, “Look Ma, it’s Superman!” misdirection. They can burn you, and there’s nothing to see, or even suspect."

Allen said Barrie Richardson, Richard Busch, Millard Longman and Kenton Knepper have all contributed routines. And of course Allen’s own work will be highlighted.

I hope this gives everyone a better idea of what to expect from "Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course." Allen has field tested this material over the course of his career in front of large audiences at formal events and in front of small groups during walk around gigs.

Allen always goes the extra mile in my experience. He loves to create, perform and teach. Attention to the smallest details and the important psychology that makes mentalism so powerful are evident in all of Allen's previous works.

The amount of documentation that accompanied his Limited Edition Zingg Wallet is a good example of his creativity and how prolific he is. I expect "Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course," to be just as original, clearly taught and full of amazing techniques and routines as his previous contributions to the field of mentalism.

Good Thoughts,

Bill
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1365 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Your welcome Stuart.My current stage show incorporates one billet switch which to be honest Im very happy with and don't wish to add but the use of billets in a close up situation in front of press,agents,organisers etc could be priceless indeed!Im going to purchase both Stuart's and Allen's work on the subject.Both should be equally excellent and informative Smile

Pete
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On 2006-07-30 13:28, Bill Cushman wrote:
I just received some info from Allen Zingg that I thought folks might find helpful. His DVD set is called "Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course."

It includes 8 hours of material. There are 40 routines included. Thirty techniques are taught in detail.

Much of the DVD set is shot with 3 cameras so front, back and close-up angles can be seen and appreciated. Effects are performed in real world conditions and shot in a variety of venues.

Allen writes: "I’ve redesigned classic techniques, created original moves, and developed seamless routines to show you just how powerful and entertaining mentalism with billets can be. I’ll teach you step-by-step with performances in a variety of settings, detailed explanations and some amazing close-ups so that you get everything you need.

And, no more, “Look Ma, it’s Superman!” misdirection. They can burn you, and there’s nothing to see, or even suspect."

Allen said Barrie Richardson, Richard Busch, Millard Longman and Kenton Knepper have all contributed routines. And of course Allen’s own work will be highlighted.

I hope this gives everyone a better idea of what to expect from "Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course." Allen has field tested this material over the course of his career in front of large audiences at formal events and in front of small groups during walk around gigs.

Allen always goes the extra mile in my experience. He loves to create, perform and teach. Attention to the smallest details and the important psychology that makes mentalism so powerful are evident in all of Allen's previous works.

The amount of documentation that accompanied his Limited Edition Zingg Wallet is a good example of his creativity and how prolific he is. I expect "Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course," to be just as original, clearly taught and full of amazing techniques and routines as his previous contributions to the field of mentalism.

Good Thoughts,

Bill

You’re gonna make me go broke. Currently, there’s nothing I can’t do when it comes to switching. Still, these DVD’s are too darn tempting.

Must resist. Must resist . . .
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Elliot, the answer is obvious. Learn these routines and go and perform them for money and you'll end up ahead of the game. This is an idea you may not want to "must resist."

Good Thoughts,

Bill
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Good point.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Here is some more info on Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course. There are five DVD's worth of material. Vol One is 2 hours, Vol Two may be two DVD's or a double sided DVD. Either way the total is 3 hours! Vol 3 is about 80 minutes and Vol 4 is 90 minutes. The price, shipping included, is $120.00 US & $130.00 overseas. As soon as Allen has a solid date, he'll let us know. It is now simply a matter of replication and packaging.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Have anyone received it yet?
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
They are good mike you should get them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Billet DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL