The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Derren Brown - Mind Control (original) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

massive_hair
View Profile
New user
Cambridge
5 Posts

Profile of massive_hair
OK, having practically exhausted all possible sites on the internet, I'm going to post here. I'm trying to get hold of the first three Mind Control specials, before he went on to do the series. If knows where I can get a copy in the UK (ideally on DVD, cos I don't have a VHS player and I'd have to convert them using someone else's) then that would be absolutely fantastic. Thanks for reading.
Chris
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1104 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
The best bits from the "Mind Control" series were included in the "Inside Your Mind" DVD available from Amazon.co.uk here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search/ref=nb......mp;Go=Go

Bob
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
I know if no legitimate or illegitimate means of obtaining the original 3 Mind Control Specials. Your best bet is to hope someone taped them. Short of hoping, I don't know what to tell you.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Derren Brown - Mind Control (original) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL