The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley's Dark Museum. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Greetings all,
For those of you who own Doug Higley's ETMP or Dark Museum, you will relate well with what I am about to say . . .

My interactions with Doug have been nothing but pleasant. Aside from his gaffs, the man is impressive because of his honesty, unique method of thinking (not just in magic!) and excellent customer service.

I've sung his praises time and time again, now is no exception.

I found one of his DM sets on Ebay of all places. I was desperate to get one as they were limited in numbers. Also, Doug being the creator that he is, does not like to see his original creations just floating around . . .

Needless to say, the set was JACKED. I had the seller send it straight to Doug to take a look. His reply was something along the lines of "What in the hell???"
He offered to repair and replace all parts of the DM without further question or cost.

In the end, he ended up creating an entirely new set for me.
Well, I had his ETMP for some time and am familiar with his great care and attention to detail, but what he sent back to me blew my mind.

This DM is ====ing amazing!!!
Thank you Doug, it is really appreciated.

It is sooooo good, I can use it by itself as a 'Zibit!

For those who may not be familiar with Higley's work and products, I suggest you check them out immediately.

It is rare that I get such STRONG reactions by doing so very little. A wothwhile investment for sure and a dream to work with, get a Higley before it gets you:)

Kindest regards friends and Doug,
Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Talk about UPRECEDENTED customer service! Doug is an amazing guy! I hope to order some stuff from him very soon.

Way to go Doug!
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
wolfsong
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of wolfsong
We are in the process of deciding on getting a zibit for our show, and Doug has gone well out of his way to help us. He is a true gentleman and his custumer service is the best I have ever see. Thanks Doug!
Charles
wolfsong
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of wolfsong
I just noticed that someone has a dark museum on E-bay now.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1945 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi, I am the one of his very satisfied customer of him. Doug is trully person. I live in Asia, the sunny country every day.

Cheers,
CC
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
The Dark Museum on eBay is an unknown quantity. I've had to re-do one substantially (at my own cost because the buyer is just too good a guy not to have the best I can do) which is what the original post was about. It's a DM that was one of the early ones and the picture may NOT be of the one being sold...also the Chest may be other than the one pictured, since the original Chest is so nice, it seems to get replaced mysteriously with cheaper stuff)...so I don't know. There were a few sets (I believe 4) that were done for a dealer back in the beginning (so, ok, I made a mistake) and these were passed on to another dealer who passed them on to another dealer...I can't get straight answers from emailing so lots of luck.

Also The NEW sets being done are far better in my estimation.

I truly dislike my stuff being sold on ebay by others, (can ya tell?) for numerous reasons. Noticde on the dark Museum page at the VERY top of ther page is why you need to come direct...and that's BIG PERIOD on that.

Thanks all for the GREAT and kind words!!!!!!!!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley's Dark Museum. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL