The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Callahan's unusual 'spook' show in Charleston, SC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Dear folks,

My friend Jim Callahan has created an unusual 'spook' show highlighting paranormal activity in the city of Charleston, South Carolina. In this show, Jim has taken a bold and clever approach that actually makes him and his performance a part of the Ghost History of the City of Charleston...and that is no easy task. Charlestonians are quite proud of their myriad ghosts and 'haints'.

Last Friday, I drove up the coast and caught his presentation...I was thoroughly baffled and entertained.

Jim's show "Crossing the Bridge" has garnered so much local attention that it was given a grand write up in the Charleston Post & Courier newspaper. Although there are no photos in the on-line version of the article, the actual newspaper article has a large photo (above the fold) that takes up nearly the entire front page of the Arts & Leisure section of the Sunday paper.

Callahan thinks way 'outside the box' when developing his mentalism material and, in my opinion, his approach to this subject is nothing short of extraordinary.

If you would like to read more details, just click on this link:

http://www.charleston.net/stories/?newsI......tstravel

Best,
Mick Ayres
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Oops...try this link if you get an error. Sorry.

http://www.charleston.net/stories/?newsI......tstravel

Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Jim is the real McCoy. We're delighted to see his dedication, creativity and exhausting work garner worthy write-ups. Is so.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Callahan's unusual 'spook' show in Charleston, SC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL