The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Best Coin Magic Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JSHEDDY
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JSHEDDY
Hi, what are the greatest books for learning Coin magic. I know that “Modern Coin Magic” by Bobo is a great book but what other books are worth purchasing. Thank-you

Happy Holidays,
Justin
"Few people realize that even a simple trick in the hands of a capable performer can become a minor miracle."
- Dai Vernon
miracle
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
95 Posts

Profile of miracle
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Yes, bobos is a great book for learning.. also when you wanna get a little more advanced buy David Roth's expert coin magic.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4773 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
And Also When you get A Little more Advanced You mite Try my stuff! My web site is at http://www.stumagic.com The Link to my site is in the middle of the Page Thanks!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
JSHEDDY
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JSHEDDY
Thank-you all for your advice it is much appreciated. By the way great site you have there Coinjurer.

Thanks again and have a happy holiday,
Justin
"Few people realize that even a simple trick in the hands of a capable performer can become a minor miracle."
- Dai Vernon
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
JB Bobo's Modern Coin Magic!

Smile
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Best Coin Magic Books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL