We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » The Art Of Sleight Of Hand - NOW RELEASED! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
782 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
The Art Of Sleight Of Hand - NOW RELEASED!

Omnimagic.com is proud to present you with a very special NEW RELEASE from Jay Sankey.

Read what Jay Sankey, the creator of this amazing new DVD has to say;

"This has got to be the BEST BUY of the summer!

If you want to take your personal understanding of sleight-of-hand magic to the next level - this is the DVD for you! With an amazing combination of live performance clips and in-depth interviews there's no other DVD quite like it in all of magic!

In the spring of 2005, I hosted a very special live show featuring 9 outstanding sleight-of-hand magicians.
Taped at Toronto’s George Ignatieff Theatre by a professional 4-camera crew in front of a sold-out crowd, the DVD documents this truly memorable event

Watching true pros do what they do best in front of a thrilled audience is an education in itself, but the real gold of this DVD is found in the DOZENS of intimate interview segments. The important topics explored include:

• The Keys to Outstanding Sleight-of-Hand
  • Favorite Sleights
  • Philosophies on Practicing
  • The Importance of Timing
  • Advice to Beginners
  • And so much more!

And as a very special EXTRA ADDED BONUS I've included my classic LOCOMOTION card effect AND one of my all-time favorite mental effects, PRIVATE PROPERTY.

I even include the SPECIALLY PRINTED BICYCLE CARD GIMMICKS for both effects!!

LOCOMOTION is a traveling pip effect that I've been performing for years. It's one of those tricks that you can do a dozen different ways depending upon your own style".

--------------------oOo--------------------

"Locomotion is my favorite card trick to do in the bars. You don't have to say a word. It only takes a few seconds, you just do it and the insane image at the end always HITS THEM HARD" -Peter C.

"I keep the Locomotion card in my pack all the time. It's always there when I need it. I guarantee you cannot go wrong with this one!" -Malcolm G.

PRIVATE PROPERTY" is based an Ted Annemann idea and includes a gimmick that allows you to transform an ordinary Bicycle card case into an indetectible 'impression gimmick' in less than five minutes. And the gimmick has a thousand great uses, especially for brain-blowing mentalist effects

"Sankey's PRIVATE PROPERTY is the real deal. People seriously think I can read minds. It's a blast!" -Tom F.

"I never felt comfortable trying to 'pull off' mental stuff until I started doing PRIVATE PROPERTY. In a way, it made a believer of me. And now, I do hardcore mental stuff all the time" -Calvin W.

Get your personal copy of The Art of Sleight of Hand at OmniMagic.com today!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » The Art Of Sleight Of Hand - NOW RELEASED! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL