The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Any ring members from DC MD VA area? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmanila
View Profile
New user
Washington DC
88 Posts

Profile of magicmanila
Hello I will be moving to the US soon, (im from the philippines) ill be staying in the DC Maryland and Virginia area and I was wondering if there are any ring members who log in here.
PERFORM MAGIC AND NOT "PUZZLES" so the audience wont try to "figure out how its done".

KEEP THE MAGIC ALIVE!!!
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Yes ... there are a number of DC metro area magicians and members of National Capitol Ring 50 on Magic Café. Myself, Larry Davidson, and the Taggerts (Michael and Ashley) are four that immediately come to mind. There are others ...

Ring 50 meets the first Wednesday of each month at the Holiday Inn on Eisenhower Avenue in Alexandria. Let me know when you are here and I will give you more specific directions.

Bill
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Good to hear from you we would love to welcome you at a ring 50 meeting. we have a large active membership that represents just about every aspect of magic
Mike Taggert
magicmanila
View Profile
New user
Washington DC
88 Posts

Profile of magicmanila
Thank you bill and Michael for the info. is that meeting tonight?

sorry I just remembered that I had posted this a couple of months ago, should have prepared for it, oh well maybe next month.

ive just arrived last oct 2, and am now staying at military corner conecticut nw washington dc
PERFORM MAGIC AND NOT "PUZZLES" so the audience wont try to "figure out how its done".

KEEP THE MAGIC ALIVE!!!
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Quote:
On 2006-10-04 17:10, magicmanila wrote:
Thank you bill and Michael for the info. is that meeting tonight?

sorry I just remembered that I had posted this a couple of months ago, should have prepared for it, oh well maybe next month.

ive just arrived last oct 2, and am now staying at military corner conecticut nw washington dc

Plan on attending the November 1 Ring 50 meeting. John Born is lecturing and I am sure it will be very well attended which should give you the chance to meet many of the local magicians.
magicmanila
View Profile
New user
Washington DC
88 Posts

Profile of magicmanila
Ok bill thank you very much ill try my best to attend

KEEP THE MAGIC ALIVE!!!
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
You can visit IBM Ring 50 website for more information about Ring 50 and current activities. In the margin on the right side you can find a link "Join Ring 50" to get IBM and Ring 50 applications. Maybe we will see you on the 1st of November at the John B. Born lecture. ~~ Bob Patterson, Treasurer
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
Might help if I gave you the web site: http://ibmring50.blogspot.com/
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Whatever you do, don't tell him about Magi-Whirl 2007!

http://magi-whirl.org/

It looks like magic and fun.

Enjoy!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
Mike,

I assume there are no magician groups in the Fredericksburg area? From researching, I am finding your ring and one in Richmond. I know we are pretty much right between the two. I am a local teacher and amateur magician and interested in joining up with a group, but am not too keen on traveling far on a consistent basis. Figured I would ask in case I have missed something while searching. Thanks in advance for any info you may have.

Jon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Any ring members from DC MD VA area? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL