The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Revelations in Mentalism : Enrique Enriquez (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
I'm not endorsing anyone, but after reading An Act of Imagination I come to think that Kenton really has an eye for new revelations in the field.

While I agree that Kenton's books might not be for everyone, his release of Luke Jermay with "7 Deceptions "was 100% certain and now "An Act of Imagination" by Enrique Enriquez follows the same line : totally pure hardcore mentalism.

I just received my copy (Hocus-Pocus has it on sale) and while in Kenton's Book "Mind Reading" he was certainly the star , this one is a beauty, it is just fascinating.

His approach on using words to create effects is just fantastic, and honestly the effects, if they could be called like that as this is a complete act with minimal props which is a plus for most mentalists, are not pipe dreams : everything is workable (forget about overnight effects!, they are evil!) and the blindfold act and its foundation is just something incredible.

The book unveils his UNIQUE presentation style, and it is this what makes it refreshing. Great Work!

I wonder who'd be next, it would be very difficult to top this latest release.

Enrique, if you read this (I know you used to post here), great work!
I feel proud to know that someone from Venezuela has gone this far.
Thanks for sharing this, it is gold!

Juan D
mark townsend
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of mark townsend
Juan,
I couldn't agree more. A Wonder-FULL manuscript by an inspirational man.
His invisible Gemstone is also a marvel.
Mark.
mark townsend
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of mark townsend
Juan,
I couldn't agree more. A Wonder-FULL manuscript by an inspirational man.
His invisible Gemstone is also a marvel.
Mark.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I am a massive fan of Kenton's earlier work and am now a massive fan of Enrique's work - at the moment the only reason I'd seek out a new Kenton release would be if Enrique had a part to play in it.

His Invisible Tarot is simply wonderful on about a hundred different levels.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Revelations in Mentalism : Enrique Enriquez (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL