The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Uncle Ted! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Doktor
View Profile
New user
Spiderskull Island
98 Posts

Profile of The Doktor
The Doktor would like to remind you all that today is Ted Lesley's birthday and everyone here at The Do***r * Show wishes him well and would like to extend our gratitude for the moments of wonder he has provided us.

Our Deepest Respect For This True Genius!

Happy Birthday Ted!

Click here to view attached image.
“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”

“I'm not your eXecutioner. I'm not your devil and I'm not your God. I'm just The Doktor."

H D X!
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Right on. Anyone know how his health is?
The Doktor
View Profile
New user
Spiderskull Island
98 Posts

Profile of The Doktor
The Doktor heard from Bill Palmer he is doing well.

“I'm not your eXecutioner. I'm not your devil and I'm not your God. I'm just The Doktor."

H D X!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I spoke to Ted this morning to sing him Happy Birthday. He is doing much better.

Ted's recovery is almost miraculous. He has moved from the hospital to a small flat on Bochumer Strasse in Berlin. He is being very careful about his medication. To tell the truth, there were a number of people who did not expect him to see this birthday.

He now has a laptop computer, and is busy writing new material. It is hard for most of us to comprehend exactly how brilliant Ted is. I'll give you just one example.

When we did our tour around the US in 2003, one of the main effects in the Master Class was this:

Ted would point to a random person in the audience and ask for a number from 0 - 9. He would do this twice more, to come up with a three digit number. Let's say the number was 579. Without any hesitation, Ted would say, "Five hundred and seventy-nine. That's an interesting number. Let me show you why." He would reach into his inside jacket pocket, pull out a wallet and toss it on the table. Any spectator would count the money in the wallet.

The spectator would say, "It contains 578 dollars."

"Look in the change pocket."

"There are four quarters. It contains 579 dollars."

When we started the trip, we had one method. By the time we got back to Houston, we had worked out several others as well.

He has published the basic method, but he is in the process of writing the manuscript for the expanded version. There will be a series of Ted Lesley Master Mentalism booklets.

I don't know what the others will contain, but they will be based upon Ted's vast knowledge of mentalism.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Happy Birthday Mr.Lesley..from one Leo (August 5) to another.

Thank-you for your contributions and inspiration.

Best regard's.

Rich
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Happy Birthday to my very good friend Ted Lesley. Thank you again for all you have given me over the years. Be well.

John
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Another Leo (August 2) chiming in. Happy birthday Ted!

Curt
tincture
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of tincture
Happy Birthday !
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Ted Lesley is one of my all time favourite performers! His book Paramiracles is fantastic,I have just started to use his magic square routine to finish off my show.His a great generous man.Happy Birthday!! Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I have incredible respect for this man and cannot wait to read all he's recently written.
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
Quote:
On 2006-08-04 23:52, Bill Palmer wrote:
I spoke to Ted this morning to sing him Happy Birthday. He is doing much better.

Ted's recovery is almost miraculous. He has moved from the hospital to a small flat on Bochumer Strasse in Berlin. He is being very careful about his medication. To tell the truth, there were a number of people who did not expect him to see this birthday.

He now has a laptop computer, and is busy writing new material. It is hard for most of us to comprehend exactly how brilliant Ted is. I'll give you just one example.

When we did our tour around the US in 2003, one of the main effects in the Master Class was this:

Ted would point to a random person in the audience and ask for a number from 0 - 9. He would do this twice more, to come up with a three digit number. Let's say the number was 579. Without any hesitation, Ted would say, "Five hundred and seventy-nine. That's an interesting number. Let me show you why." He would reach into his inside jacket pocket, pull out a wallet and toss it on the table. Any spectator would count the money in the wallet.

The spectator would say, "It contains 578 dollars."

"Look in the change pocket."

"There are four quarters. It contains 579 dollars."

When we started the trip, we had one method. By the time we got back to Houston, we had worked out several others as well.

He has published the basic method, but he is in the process of writing the manuscript for the expanded version. There will be a series of Ted Lesley Master Mentalism booklets.

I don't know what the others will contain, but they will be based upon Ted's vast knowledge of mentalism.

Bill this is great news! Thankyou for sharing it with us.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. In the Dok's pic he looks like the uncle sam for the mentalism world.
The Doktor
View Profile
New user
Spiderskull Island
98 Posts

Profile of The Doktor
The Doktor is on pins and needles waiting for the new Ted Lesley Material.

H D X!

H D X!
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
I'm late, but Happy Birthday Ted!

Best wishes my friend,
Ian
Psy1
View Profile
New user
Atanta
22 Posts

Profile of Psy1
Ted,

You have touched the lives of more mentaiists than you could ever know. We all owe you a lot for your contributions to our art and to our performing lives.

Hppy Birthday!!

Roger Stallard
The Doktor
View Profile
New user
Spiderskull Island
98 Posts

Profile of The Doktor
More...More...More...

H D X!

Let's keep the well wishes going for a true genius.

H D X!

H D X!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Uncle Ted! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL