The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » RADIO (again, after a 10 year absence)... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Well, let me preface this by saying that I spent 21 years on the air at about 8 different radio stations and had some of the highest ratings in an actual rated U.S. market (Tupelo, Mississippi and vicinity)...the first two person comedy morning show (number 1 rated) in the market, too. All this was in the 1980s. Well, a friend of mine (ex-roommate, co-worker and excellent radio guy) has decided to resurrect the station in the form of an internet radio station. He got a few of us together who used to work there, and VOILA! Apparently, I'm doing afternoons on the "70's, 80's and 90's" station and mornings on the country version.

Gimme a listen sometime and email a request in...the station is http://www.z99.fm It's an interesting venture. He has the studio in his house, and has better equipment than 90% of the REAL stations I worked!

Steve Thomas
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Steve--can I get some waves up north?

Ellen
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
If you have a fast internet connection, you can listen! I can't even hear it myself, since I barely have this electric abacus connected.

Steve
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you need some Magic over the Radio my daughter and I are doing some fun shows. We'd love to call in and do something on one of yours.
And Ellen
Is there an update on New Orleans? Oswalds?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » RADIO (again, after a 10 year absence)... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL