The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Curtis, Kainoa and Reed For President! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Curtis, Kainoa and Reed For President! What do you guys think?? Then coin magicians would rule the world... he he he. We would eat nothing but Jelly Belly's and Reese's... and of course Chicken Smile ... but you know... I think that because of the Presidents educating everyone in coin sleights I think the crime rate at grocery stores would go up lol Smile

or maybe I'm just weird.. Smile ... hee hee hee hee
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I dont think your weird I like your way of thinking, and could not agree more.
first order of office:

A new law all card tricks must be submitted to a committee of wives. if they fail to be amused or entertained it is death by beheadedness.

Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Maybe we should start a coin magicians government... hmmmm
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Curtis, Kainoa and Reed For President! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL