The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Whats the name of that bubble effect? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
FL
346 Posts

Profile of TKE
Effect: a bubble is blown. "caught" in midair and now a solid clear ball in your hand
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello,

The name of this effect is Solid Bubble. It can be found on the Hocus Pocus website.

Best Regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
TKE, you can find this effect at http://www.magicfact.com Bubbles Bubbles is the mane of the trick 15.00 . I use this in my kid shows a great trick I must say !
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
TKE , get it at hocus-pocus cheaper & they will have it in stock Great customer service also ! Hocus-pocus.com yeh Solid bubble that's it thanks paul .
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I did the old bubble trick for years at FAO in NYC, The best bubble device to use is a Pustefix Bubble Bear.
Allows for one hand bubble blowing. Squeeze the bear and the wand comes up sloshed with bubble liquid. You can hide an elephant while they watch that bubble wand rise Smile
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
There are other magic sites that sell this effect too!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Whats the name of that bubble effect? (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL