The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » syringes?!?! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bigplumbz
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of bigplumbz
A friend of mine (bizzarist) with no access to internet wants to know where he can get hyperdermic syringes from??!?!
wierd eh?
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
hmmm is your freand into the side show? maibe he wants them for the human pincushion. if thats what he needs them for maibe he should go to slim and kristas websight and learn more about it first or maibe he should go take a class at coney island. I dont know about syringes being used for pincushion but you never know. He should go to a medical suply place.

:bat: Jonathan Smile
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
Most syringes come without the needle section. There are a huge variety of needle sizes and types that are interchangeable with the equally large variety of syringes. Tuberculin syringes and the types used for administering insulin (subcutaneously) have the needle attached. You need a prescription for those types (but they are available at most pharmacies).

What does he need them for?
What is the color of magic?
bigplumbz
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of bigplumbz
his name is andy, he says for the pincusion effect?!? he knows how it is done..got a manuscript but needs the needles ?? What else could he use? And what is Slim and Kristas website?
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
http://www.sideshow-freaks.com/sideshow_......ault.htm

that is the addres for slim and kristas site. It is a must for anybody considering becomeing a sideshow artist. I realy Andy knows what hes doing. Not only can you peire a blood vessel but you can also get hepititis and numarouse other infections if you dont use sterilized equipment. I dont know alot about the details of pincushion except it is vary dangerous. you should learn it from a profesional and not from a book. best of luck to your freand

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Thanks for the plug. Many of the name "pin-pros" visit us often.and we like to help. Your advice is quite proper. Suggest that your frieng seek out a medical supply house and be candid about what he wants, and what for. It isn't necessary to but the syringes, the needles are available separately, in quantity. Also, if you want to spend the small amount of time needed to sharpen and polish, we prowl thrift stores and such for things like ornate old hatpins.
When I had an act called "The Inhuman Man" I often just used big safety pins. My favorite was to push a safety pin through the back of my hand, in and out, and then close it. BTW, it is also very easy to gaff safety pins to "accesorize" the act. In the current time, with so many new and old diseases around, and antibiotics failing sterility is now very importantvery important. As you must know, Krista and I teach all the arts, so if you're on the west coast, (San Diego) give us a nod, our door is always open. Suggest to your friend that a Zen-mind is useful. Smile
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
sandman690
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of sandman690
In many states it is legal to purchase diabetic hypos without a perscription. The other easy source is a well stocked vet supply/livestock shop. Hope that helps...

Stan Alexander
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Diabetics...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » syringes?!?! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL