The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pulse stop variations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mysterydude
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of mysterydude
Can anyone stop their neck pulse?

Can anyone stop their pulse without having to do what you would normally do (wink wink)?
vmendoza
View Profile
Elite user
Farmingdale. New Jersey
430 Posts

Profile of vmendoza
Look at your other thread for responses, and maybe you should think about adding "iwannabea" to the beginning of you username.
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Please note, <fascetious interject here> I know of many people who have had their neck pulse stopped, the problem is getting it to start again, with no ill effects. That one goes to the brain, and there are a number of other health issues that can arise as well (look up Vagus nerve, and read about it)
I would tend to look to the Luke Jermay method he uses in lecture for a sucess wtih this one, and no lasting or ill effects.
k
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Check out Scott Xavier's Dim Mak
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Without doing the thing we don't talk about in public? Oh yes, there is indeed a way, totally clean.

The neck, however, I've never seen, at least in terms of what we usually do.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I should add...I know a bunch of neck things, all of which are about 9-10 on the scale of things that could go drastically wrong, fast. None involve the pulse.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
In my pulse stopping routine, the pulse can (not) be felt in the wrists, neck and chest. It certainly can be done, ala Andruzzi and Hilford methods, with no hazards to one's health or well being.

Regards,
-J
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
My problem is getting my neck pulse to start. It's been a few hundred years, I think.
No one believes you stopped it if they can't feel it in the first place ! Smile
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
There is a way to do this with a spectator, but each time you do it, you have to use a new spectator. After the third or fourth cremation, the audiences begin to spread very nasty rumors. Smile
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Bill, but what do you do with the body onstage? Prop it up and poke swords through it?
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Quote:
On 2006-08-15 14:50, Bill Ligon wrote:
Bill, but what do you do with the body onstage? Prop it up and poke swords through it?
If you grab the loose skin at the back of the neck and twist it just so, the body will give a pleasant smile! Sort of puts a new twist on the term body language. And no problem with a pesky pulse or Andruzzi methods here.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2006-08-15 18:12, Autumn Morning Star wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-08-15 14:50, Bill Ligon wrote:
If you grab the loose skin at the back of the neck and twist it just so, the body will give a pleasant smile! Sort of puts a new twist on the term body language. And no problem with a pesky pulse or Andruzzi methods here.

ROTFLMAO!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Bill,

Just think of all the extra money you could make from being a mentalist hitman. Can you see the promos---Need to get rid of that certain someone? See the Killer Mentalist. Appearing nightly at a different location near you.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I heard about Bill's new mentalist routine. They said he really killed.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Better killed, than died...

www.bladewalker.com
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Can anyone tell me where to find how to do this effect?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pulse stop variations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL