The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Sprizzer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
philblackmore
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of philblackmore
The sprizzer should have been made with a lid to close it and hold the liquid inside when it is filled up. Maybe you could find a rubber bung to do this. Then you could use it at anytime and it could be a practical prop.
As it is it is a waste of money. I bought one once and sold it on to a friend straight away, and he never used it either.
Phil
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
I have been interested in this for a while now. I perform at SeaWorld and wanted to act like I was hold the side of the tank while it was leaking during a show. Is this possible with this gimmick? I though it was similar to an Inferno gimmick until a friend told me it was a sixth, now I'm now sure if it will do what I want it to. And if it will sustain enough of a stream to get the effect I want.

Joey Brummett
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
belotte
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of belotte
I have one. It's nicly made, but I feel completley impracticle. The only thing I used it for was to drink milk and "squirt it out of my tear ducts". But I'm a bit of a freak.

RSB
willem
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of willem
Do anyone maybe use it with some fake blood.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Sprizzer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL