The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Stock Portfolios Wanted For Analyzing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
At Bottom Line Gurus we're about to release our software for beta testing (see signature below), and would love to have some real portfolios to analyze: stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, indices, foreign or domestic; as long as I get historical prices on the internet.

If you'd like a free analysis of your portfolio, just send me a PM with your current holdings; if you don't want to betray the value of your portfolio, just send relative weightings for each security.

The idea will be to improve your portfolio: either more return for the same risk, or the same return with lower risk. I'll analyze it as of some date in the past - say, six months or one year ago - and compare the risk / return on your portfolio with the risk / return on the (predicted) improved portfolio.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Stock Portfolios Wanted For Analyzing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL