The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Hurray for the personal touch! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sylver Fyre
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
152 Posts

Profile of Sylver Fyre
My partner and I will shop online if necessary, but we much prefer a specific store (trying not to name any names) because of its personal touch.
First off we shop there because the owner knows his product. He will open the product and test it out to make sure that he knows how it works and also that it is a quality product. If it’s not quality he won’t sell it.
Just recently my partner and I visited this store so I could buy a few of my own tricks to do while we did some walk around, working the crowds. Since I am new to magic I am inexperienced. The owner of the store opened up products and worked with me. Even on a few that I decided not to purchase (but probably will in the future). He never made me feel dumb and gave some great presentation ideas.
Secondly this shop owner knows his customers well. If you let him, he’ll talk your ear off but he has wisdom in years. He takes the time to know his customers young and old. And you don’t feel like a customer at all, but more of a friend.
Thirdly he supports the magic and performing community. He is always open to letting local performers advertise in his store and he attends many of his customer’s shows.
He even came out to see my sideshow that was an hour drive away.

What really makes his business stand out is that he doesn’t treat it like business in a corporate kind of way. His mission statement is geared toward the success of performers and the entertainment of the community. I feel as though he doesn’t sell magic products to make money but because he loves it. His goal is bigger then himself.
And that is why I and my partner will continue to give our business to him and recommend him to all performers in our area.

Just wanted to share something positive.
Sylver Fyre

"Do not warm yourself by the fire, become the flame"
---------------------------------------------
www.knottybitssideshow.com
Add me on Myspace or Facebook! http://www.myspace.com/sylverfyre
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Hurray for the personal touch! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL