The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Secret Warehouse (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Gotama
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Gotama
Let's not forgot the secret contents of Al Capone's vault that Geraldo could not find.
I asked the boy beneath the pines.
He said, "The master's gone alone herb picking,
somewhere on the mount,
cloud hidden,
whereabouts unknown."
(Chin Tao, 777-841, trans. by Alan Watts)
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2006-08-15 18:32, Autumn Morning Star wrote:
Elvis Presley in the secret penthouse suite.

In the catacombs under the Vatican: The skeletons of Adam and Eve, both with equal numbers of ribs.

HAH! Beautiful!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3808 Posts

Profile of The Curator
In the Vatican vaults: 2 mummies (male and female) of humans without a navel.
In the NASA Vaults: the Answer to "message to extraterrestrials" and the evidence that Spock is NOT an actor.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
The curator to the NASA vault is an overly annoying little hairy fur ball named alf.
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
In the bowels of the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia:

Marilyn Manson's extra ribs, the remains of the Pop Rocks and Coca Cola product w/ packaging associated with killing Mikey, one Tingler, collection of probes and implants of a non-terrestrial origin

Chris
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
In a jar of alcohol: two "puppet master" alien creatures. Also, one crushed Jurassic butterfly surrounded by a strange ribbed pattern in which some claim to see the letters "N*k*".
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
One purported "Voodoo box" and contents believed to have once belonged to the ancient 21st century magus, Gede Nibo.
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3808 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Various keys: one from the XVth century that soaks blood if you open a certain door, a skeleton key giving acces to a hoodoo room, keys to the Kingdom, a winged key (with a broken wing), a set of 3 keys (terror, hate, destruction) you usually trade for a ist rune, a small key on a very high table (you're too small to reach it), a Monkey, ...
They all rotate in the palm of your hand.
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Hmm, a missing 1/4 inch, the body of a giant cockroach with an apple in it's back, a pocket watch filled with jam, a silver key, the rest of Thing's body, Rabbi Loew's personal notes, a golden fleece (recently bronzed), a lance and bowl, a "Mighty Hammer" (not Thor's), an Orin inscribed with a small book, a bundle of 12 leafy rods, a lantern with a single burning coal inside, a well pecked eye, three pomegranate seeds, a strange clock with too many hands that don't move according to time, a box containing a mirror, beads and a sword, a cup of forgetful tea, the book "Aristotle On Comedy", a small Persian rug (held down by lead weights), an eye from the great colossus, a Japanese blade folded 200 times, a jar of dragon-bone dust, a bent sonic screwdriver, a phial from the fountain of youth, a blue rose, two pennies (Off the Dead Man's Eyes), Cyrano's magnet and metal plate, the cabinet of Dr. Caligari with a robot woman from Metropolis inside, an autographed painting of Saint Germain and a strange picture of an old Sir Issac Newton that resembles a woman...hmmm
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Jeb, While I'm only getting about half the references you're making, I can't help but think this would make the most wonderful sideshow exhibit, ala Mr. Dark.

Raven
What would Wavy do?
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2875 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
In a secret room inside the Vatican archives: Mary Magdalene's marriage license.
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Mark,

And we could invite the rest of the Autumn People to run the Carnival. It's too bad it's no longer October.

Jeb
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 11:03, George Ledo wrote:
In a secret room inside the Vatican archives: Mary Magdalene's marriage license.

Hah!
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3808 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Apples from Summersisle, a clockwork orange, a Greek Theban jar containing 5 drakon teeth and a stone, a piece of red coral labeled "Medusa blood", a clay tablet with "instructions 11 to 15", ...
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
What a great thread this is!
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2875 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
Okay, so here’s a bit of revisionist history with some creative license induced by a Taco Bell lunch.

There’s a secret vault in the Vatican archives that contains a page torn out of the official proceeding of the first Council Of Nicaea, convened by Emperor Constantine I in 325. That page was placed in the vault by two Dominican monks in the 1400’s.

The page, which contains the minutes of a meeting held three days before the end of the Council, tells of a certain Bishop Konniver of Lederhosen (who was known as a trouble maker), who had asked the Emperor to request the Jerusalem census documents from three hundred years previously. In the documents, the bishop found the record of a certain carpenter and traveling preacher who was married to the former Mary Magdalene and had twin boys. The carpenter’s name was cut out of the page, but the bishop’s arguments left no doubt as to who he was.

According to the minutes, this then resulted in a lengthy and heated debate. In fact, people were talking and yelling so fast and loud that the keeper of the minutes couldn’t write it all down, so he resorted to just writing down “Yadda yadda yadda,” which was the current expression for a whole lot of nothing. In the end, the other bishops decided to go outside and burn the page from the census so it would never be seen again. But, while it was burning, two bishops came over and threw Konniver into the flames too, making him the first person executed by the Church for heresy.

Eleven centuries later, the two Dominican monks found the page while browsing in the scriptorium and thought burning a heretic was a great idea. So they decided to cut out the page and hide it, and to write a book about the process.

Their names were Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger.

It just amazes me how full of BS I can be when I put my mind to it... Smile
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 02:01, The Curator wrote:
Various keys: one from the XVth century that soaks blood if you open a certain door, a skeleton key giving acces to a hoodoo room, keys to the Kingdom, a winged key (with a broken wing), a set of 3 keys (terror, hate, destruction) you usually trade for a ist rune, a small key on a very high table (you're too small to reach it), a Monkey, ...
They all rotate in the palm of your hand.

Several large key chains and one very large key resembling a skeleton key that is hundreds of times larger than the key chains. It is so large, in fact, that it almost takes two hands to hold it and it looks like it is actually meant to be weilded as a weapon (like a sword) rather than to open or lock doors.

And strangely enough, a locked box with no keyholes. The box is sealed with looks like spider webbing and is labeled "Sam's Soul." The box is hidden within a hollowed-out copy of A FAREWELL TO ARMS with a bookplate on the cover that says "B. Campbell, Briscoe County Library."

Chris
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
I also found keys to a windmill with the name "Don" inscribed on the fob.

Chris
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Buckaroo Bonzai's overthruster!!
What would Wavy do?
Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
315 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
The Missing eye of Baba Jaga.
An old Typewriter that looks odly like an insect.
A gun made of bones.
A small pouch full of sand and a weird helmet.
An origami unicorn, made of white paper.
A strange huge egg. On the top, theres a big hole, that looks like something had broken out of it.

And my favorite:
A small black voicerecorder, all the recordings start with: "Diane..."
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Secret Warehouse (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL