The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Secret Warehouse (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Samone

Use your highschool Latin...

Tony
Merlin C
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Merlin C
As Froude (one of the pre-eminent Victorian essayists, a mainstream establishment figure) explained it in 1851, Christ introduced to the world a new kind of matter, physical yet perfect and incorruptible, and this redemption was passed, of course, to his disciples by his blood and flesh. The essay struck me forcibly when I read it at university.

That shot in Raiders, I think, gives it an amazing closing weight which alchemizes wonderfully with the film's picaresque adventure.
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
An envelope full of photos with the word "Coddington" written on the envelope, The Loch-Nar, The Star of Asteroth on a ribbon wound tightly around a bedknob, A ping pong ball with the number "628" stamped upon it, An Adamentium-fused skeleton with three very long metal claws attached to each wrist, One mechanical arm made of a metal of undetermined origin, The dried remains of a curious fly with a white head, a Zuni Warrior doll with a gold chain carefully and permanently affixed to it, a very large metal hand and a shotgun both stored in the trunk of a pink cadillac...

I like this game, Curator! I also can't wait for a certain book to be available...

Chris
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24263 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
An original Chucky doll, with some severe scarring...and a feminine one with a voice just like Meg Tilly's.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
poprocz
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of poprocz
This is fun, please don't stop. The first post alone took me some time to read because my mind would wonder off thinking of the possibilities at each new item.
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
GOD, ER I MEAN, LUCIFER IM LOST...
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24263 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
A huge boulder with a sword stuck in it. Kid next door named Arthur keeps sneaking in, pulling the sword out and playing with it. Nobody else seems to be able to make it budge. (wonder what made me think of that?)

Judge Crater's body.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3816 Posts

Profile of The Curator
A toy box containing: a space marine, a cowboy and a lot of Barbies with the mention: Do not disturb; a full indulgence from Pie XII to Hitler; a French-English-Belgian-Klingon dictionnary written by Jean Claude Vandam;...
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
A cyclone generating machine with a sign stating; GATEWAY to OZ. Next to the is a VIal with the words DRINK ME inscribed on it, next to this vial is a box with a cake inside the box also bears a message stating: EAT ME...

Who can over look the carved sand stone statue of a sphinx. No matter where you move, the head seems to follow you!

Ah a box of old polaroids of now declassified stealth air craft dating from the early 40's and 50's...
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
ULTIMATE DISCOVERY UNDER THE CAKE MENTIONED ABOVE: An ellusive manuscript covered in dust the title can't be made out, but the name BABA and Dede Nibo definitely can be seen through the cob webs. <-- I always wondered if that book was a myth....

Perhaps the curator of this warehouse should be the even more ellusive Bob Cassidy. Perhaps this is where my e-books are!
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3015 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Diving goggles, yellow (inscribed in black waterproof marker, "P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney"); one pair of red sequined slippers bearing a trace of monkey fur; candy whistle (manufacturer: Scrumptious); multicolored candy in glassine envelope with pencilled note, "Fix dessert" (manufacturer: Wonka); child's sled inscribed "Rosebud"; portrait of D. Gray, artist unknown....
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Wile E. Coyote's PK magic kit for close-up (i.e. that giant electronmagnetic built into the majority of his cave that accidenly brings an ICBM crashing down at him... beware, M5 users as a warning)....

A library section with the notebook of Griffin's Invisibility Forumula, Frankenstein's journals, Jekyll's lab book, Herbert West's files, etc.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Small display of the skeletal remains of a tiny winged female. The bones of her hand forever clutch tightly two cloth bags. One bag filled with thousands of children's teeth, the other bag heavy with a variety of coins.
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2886 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
A small tape casette with the Missing 18 Minutes.

The remains of Jimmy Hoffa.
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
An ancient bronze sword with the word "scalpel" inscribed on the blade, and the tattered remains of some kind of grey clothing.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
Sealed photo envelope of proof photos with the name "R. Masters" and "Do not Open" stamped upon it, Will written by Marvin Acme in invisible ink, Box containing a glove with six fingers a black leather mask and an apparantly empty but corked bottle marked "DANGER: IOCANE," pieces of amber containing very large mosquitos, simple black box that has a knob on the inside as if it were meant to be pulled closed by a hand from the inside, silver surfboard

Chris
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey Bill - you were reading my Reading recommendations, weren't you? What about Fafhrd?!?
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I didn't realize it, but I suppose your mention of Fritz Leiber did trigger that response. The Grey Mouser stories have always been special to me. I suppose now I'll have to conjure up Ningauble of the Thousand Eyes or Sheelba of the Eyeless Face! Or was that the other way around?

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2886 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
All the documents tossed into the Memory Hole.

The Pied Piper's flute... oh, wait... I think that's at the NSA now... they're collecting samples of the sound and reverse-engineering the construction.

That shark tooth Hooper dropped in the first Jaws.

An air-tight, vacuum-sealed container with the remains of Humpty Dumpty.
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Elvis Presley in the secret penthouse suite.

In the catacombs under the Vatican: The skeletons of Adam and Eve, both with equal numbers of ribs.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Secret Warehouse (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL