The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » If you could only have one item from Wolfs Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
I'm dying to see what Chance is up to with this Flea thing. It sounds very very interesting but I've already made two major purchases of late and a third just isn't in the cards. Still, I'd like to know more so that I can make an informed decision. I know whatever it is that it will be best out there by a mile. I'm just not certain it's something that will fit my program.

jeff
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
I just posted a full routine description!
Check it out.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&45

Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Quote:
On 2008-09-14 01:05, The Great Smartini wrote:
I'm dying to see what Chance is up to with this Flea thing. It sounds very very interesting but I've already made two major purchases of late and a third just isn't in the cards. Still, I'd like to know more so that I can make an informed decision. I know whatever it is that it will be best out there by a mile. I'm just not certain it's something that will fit my program.

jeff

Okay, I've now read the description and this prop/routine sounds absolutely incredible. I know that Chance will post the pictures of the prototype and I can already use my psychic powers and say that we'll be blown away with what he's come up with. I've been doing some research on Flea Circuses and then to have Chance put one out is pretty much a no brainer about which one to get. The list of creative people who've added to this include Arthur Atsma, Oscar Munoz, Brian Cook, Shawn Farquhar, Payne and of course Chance. So I'm going to "shuffle my cards" and add one these to my program.

jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » If you could only have one item from Wolfs Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL