The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Séance on Last Comic Standing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I was flipping through the channels the other night and caught a bit of Last Comic Standing. The group was attending a séance on a boat. This was one of the séance's that someone here might perform. I only saw a small bit of it, but this bit was enlightening.

They would show part of the séance, the contestants would discuss it outside. Comments, like, Yeah, a grieving parent would really give some guy his dead daughter's ashes. Or, wow, a knot disappeared from your magic rope are your moved it around in your hands, ... You get the idea. The person thought he was creating drama and suspense with his stories, his effects, and his slow deliberate speaking pattern. What he was actually doing was showing himself to be a poor storyteller.

Interesting what seeing these things out of context reveals.

Did anyone else see it, or see more than I did? I'd be interested in reading any comments on it.

Tony
fraughton
View Profile
Veteran user
of books
327 Posts

Profile of fraughton
I thought that Mark Edward was supposed to do a segment on that show, but I thought that it had been cut.
Beware of this and that.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I only saw a little of it, but it did not look like the Mark Edward I've meet. Been then again, we are both a lot older...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Séance on Last Comic Standing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL