The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Congrats Criss Angel! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
You did the best show thus far. You did not reveal anyones effect. Please give us more of the same. Actual mentalism!!!! Actual Mindfreak!!!! Last time someone praised you like this you revealed two of magics oldest effects, so lets not go back to that please.

By the way loved the any card at any number and the cellphone effect.
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
I did not have the chance to watch this season.
I hope they release the DVD soon!
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Don't wish that. For the most part you are better off not seeing it. I think he has had 2 or 3 episodes that were good. Just hunt those ones out.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You can get almost anything on Youtube. No exposure..that's good...but I did see two re-runs. Does that mean that the exposure shows will be re-run also...Hope not!
Yes, it was one of the best shows, but by now many have "Tuned Out"....
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Hey he did not expose anything (outside of some lady panties) so I give him a thumbs up for that. Lets keep the momentum going!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
That's the kind of exposure that could win our hearts and minds...but not my girlfriends...LOL
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
kinch
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of kinch
What exposures are you talking of? The three-shell game etc?
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Three shell, cups and balls, salt shaker through table, etc etc the list goes on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Congrats Criss Angel! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL