The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Empowering Young People (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

poofersmagic
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
134 Posts

Profile of poofersmagic
How you can empower young people with magic

There are many ways you can empower young people with magic. Kyle and I have had, and continue to have opportunities to meet many young people and empower them.

One way we have empowered young people, is through the SYM. Seeing the young people on stage performing and knowing that we might have helped them (even in a small way) create an act or routine, become better performers and speakers, give them feedback and more makes us both feel very proud of what we do and proud to be associated with this wonderful organization.

If you do not have an SYM near by, you can also volunteer at such places as Boys and Girls Clubs, Recreation Centers, PAL( Police Athletic League) Centers and Big Brother Big Sisters. These are just a small list of where you can make a difference in a young person’s life.

Another way is through your performances. Many times after performances we both get a chance to sign autographs and talk with and answer any questions anyone may have. Some of the things we do after our shows are: posing for pictures, and answering their questions about how they can learn magic through books, videos and the SYM and also how we got started in magic.

Kyle and I enjoy performing and helping young people. Knowing we help make a difference in many young people’s lives makes me very happy to be called a magician. You as a magician or assistant can share in this excitement and have the same rewarding experiences

How do you empower young people? I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Kelly
Kelly Peron
Magician and Magical Partner
http://www.kyleandkellymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Empowering Young People (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL