The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Hank routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of Christopher
I am trying to find as many routines using hanks as possible to piece together a comedy Hank routine with my pts, imp hank, and udh. I would appreciate any help. My act is most a vaudeville type of comedy, ala a bumbling magician act.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
The clown bit of dropping the hank on the floor and as you reach for it the hank flies to the other hand. That would be cool. There are some more little bits with this but you get the idea.

Ray
jdbach
View Profile
Regular user
United States
174 Posts

Profile of jdbach
Colombini has a "Hank" routine that is very funny. "Hank" is a mouth screened on a hank. Look this prop up and perhaps his ideas will inspire you.

Joe
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1649 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
I know this may not be what you're looking for, considering the effects you listed, but here it is anyway...

There's a video/DVD out called "5 Minutes with a Pocket Handkerchief." It uses a regular ol' snot rag. The routine is shown geared toward kids, but it can easily be adapted to any audience. The bumbliness, if that's a word, is perfectly suited.

Here's a link that includes a demo of the last couple minutes of the routine - http://www.mymagic.com/reynolds.htm
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Hank routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL