The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Where is Dan Sperry? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Alright, so maybe this does or doesn't belong in here... really not sure? He's an illusionist, so maybe this is okay....

Anyway, where is Dan Sperry? Yah- I know...everyone is going to say "Still in Vegas"... But why hasn't he been on the Café'? He's added some great arguments and points...

-Bryan
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Last I heard, he was at Steve Chezaday's house on Wednesdays watching Mindfreak....or was it America Has Talent? I can't recall... Smile
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
You're on the right track .. I would be the first suspect of course, if he was missing. Yes, he has been silent on the Café .. so I'm trying to keep things interesting on here.

Truth is, he's in Vegas as part of the World's Greatest Magic Show until September. He has limited access to the internet right now .. so that would explain his absence online.

Hopefully he's outside getting some sun for a change ..

Steve
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
Just saw him in WGMS here in Vegas a couple weeks ago. Man does that guy have one hell of a cool dove act. One of the highlights of the show, for sure.

--Jack Smile
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Sounds like Dan has a little fan in Vegas ...

I'm jealous ...

Steve
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Well, that makes sense...

I hope to see him on here soon! He always seems to shed a more humerous light on most of the subjects! I hope the WGM Show is going great for him as well!

-Bryan
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
879 Posts

Profile of sperris
Wow...I always thought any absence of me from the Café would be celebrated, not mourned...but to be totally honest I have been missing the sound of my own voice...through typing of course. Yes I'm still in the desert, unfortunately there hasn't been any time for mischief to be sturred...I'll have to wait until steve comes out for a visit in a few weeks to make any attempt at that. I know I've been gone from myspace too, I really have a lot going on so those of you that have tried to call I appologise for not getting back to you sooner and for those of you who have made the jump from my voice mail to my actual voice I appologise for those days where you caught me waking up in the gutter outside of Peppermill. But I now have an extensive collection of hooker trading cards I got from the toothless tans that clack them at you as you walk around on the strip...coming soon to an ebay near you. Sorry to say I have doubles of "Monique", "Patricia", and "Gomer".

I suppose I should talk about the show now...not like there's any more to say, the name speaks for itself: The World's Greatest Magic Show...'Nuff said. If you haven't seen it you have to. It really is a great show. Imagine like the best magic convention line up in one show. Right now its Kozak, Kevin James, Julianna Chen, Shimshi, Losander, Roy Shank, and the clown. Tonight we had Shimada in the audience and last week we had the guy who wrote and directed 40 Year Old Virgin in the audience too. In addition to that we finished taping a DVD which will be coming to a store near you, that's all I can say about it for now. After I'm done here I got some gigs at some other places if you want to come and hang out I'll be at the comedy and magic club and the castle again this fall...unless something changes cuz I have been contemplating applying at Blockbuster...

Anyways I should get back to some real work, I'm house-sitting for some friends and its time to let the dogs out and lock up the tiger habbitat but thanks for your concern Bryan...give me your address so I can send you a fruit basket at Christmas, I hope you and your wife are doing well and thanks to illusion jack for the kind words from one magician to another...I drive past Buchie's (sp?) like almost every day on my way home...I'm sure it brings back some memories and great experiences when you see it. Steve...it is the eye of the needle and we must both pass through it...

I'll add more when I have more time and less sleep on my mind...

Ever sincerely, though hardly seriously,

Dan Sperry
DANSPERRY.COM
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Dan- great to hear from you!

Fruit basket huh? LOL... we have lots of fruits here( I live 4.5 hours north of San Francisco... sometimes they get lost and land here...).

Great to hear from you and good luck with the show!

-Bryan Gilles

p.s.- I'll trade you Monica's rookie card for two Bambi limited edition cards!
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Dude you better get some air .. that desert sun must be affecting your brain.

People are going to start thinking we're lovers or something ..

Too late ... secrets out ...

Steve
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Well, at least you guys have something in common. But Steve, I hope that you understand that most long distance relationships don't last. Smile
sperris
View Profile
Special user
879 Posts

Profile of sperris
OKAY OKAY this got a little out of hand...just to clear it up...I'm not gay, just ask anyone who's attended a magic convention with me...or have I said too much?
DANSPERRY.COM
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2006-08-21 18:36, sperris wrote:
OKAY OKAY this got a little out of hand...just to clear it up...I'm not gay

"Me thinks thou does protest too much." William Shakespere

"Not that there's anything wrong with that. " Jerry Seifeld

LOL

Tim
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of reedrc
Haha hmm.
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
sperris
View Profile
Special user
879 Posts

Profile of sperris
HIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

....err...umm....yeah.......awkwaaaaaaaarrrrrrrd
DANSPERRY.COM
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
To get back on subject.....

Great to hear about Vegas, Dan! I didn't know that you were out there. You know that I think that you are one of the up and coming magicians and it is great to see you performing in great company. Rock on!!

Scott Compton
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Dan is definatly not gay...! LOL
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Too bad they closed down the Worlds Greatest Magic SHow, best n Vegas. Dan was the highlight.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Talk about an old post ...

Dan is just weeks away from becoming a married man. Once he's married he may just drop off the radar once again ... I can't tell you how many friends I've lost walking down the aisle.

Steve
Michael Berends
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
220 Posts

Profile of Michael Berends
He's marrying my daughter... So he's marrying into more magic. Pretty sure he'll still be around ; )
www.michaelberends.com
"IMPOSSIBLE HAS JUST BECOME AN OPINION"
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Steve are implying that I dropped of the radar (too).
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Where is Dan Sperry? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL