The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Would this work on streets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1567 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Bro Paul,
Just finished watching that rope routine of yours. Very nice, I like it. My favorite part was the ending, you don't see that part coming and it's a nice climax, as you end right where you started, coming around full circle.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Bro. Paul's routine is one of the finest there is for the street. The reason it is so great is it is completely scalable, has a nice flow to it, plenty of opportunity to involve the audience, and you can use the same rope all day long.

I keep it in my bag and pull it out on slow days when it takes a while to build an edge or when I am doing smaller shows. I have even done bits of it with the thick rope that I use to mark my edge. You just need to have a 5" "gimmick" in your pouch to get into the routine. I think it looks great with the big rope and if you keep it short and sweet you can add a climax like rope escape through wrists w/a bandanna, or rope through neck.

I got a ton of really, really, good stuff from Bro. Paul's CD package available on the website. Buy the whole shooten' match there is gold in thar!

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Would this work on streets? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL