The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is it ok to perform a trick apon a gravestone ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Besides that, it's just plain incorrect.
It should be obvious, even to mortals, what's going on.

The Undead are planning a takeover, and it might seem that the only way to protect yourselves is to lock up the cemetaries at night. Pffttt, like that will do any good ! It's only a silly "feel good" measure, of course, probably mandated by some politican who wants to claim on his record that he "did" something.. a useless act, since there will likely be no chance for reelections anyway.

It's fascinating how World War III will be so much different from the first two world wars.
The outcome won't be determined by how many died on the losing side, the winning side will be determined by how many are already dead... of course, they(the Undead) will win, because their numbers will only grow while yours will only shrink.

Sucks to be you mortals !
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
amazing_gordo
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
35 Posts

Profile of amazing_gordo
I don't like the idea. Doing a trick in a cemetary? On somebody's gravestone?? I wouldn't want anybody messing around with any of my family, and I think the whole idea is disrespectful!! There's a difference between real and fake, and using a real person's final resting place as a stage for your fake tricks, is a very real act of disrespect! Whatever happened to the words: "Rest In Peace"?

If you need a gravestone for a trick, then try a Halloween supply shop. Get a big plastic or styrofoam one. The audience knows we are entertainers, so why would anybody want to use a real gravestone? Are we skipping the entertainment now, and trying to pass ourselves off as having actual magic powers?

I say stay out of the graveyards! You'll get there soon enough one of these days!! And when you do, hopefully, no misguided magi will desecrate YOUR final resting place by doing their lame act on it!!

JMO
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is it ok to perform a trick apon a gravestone ? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL