We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael Close Lectures in the UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
In September Lisa and I will be returning to the United Kingdom to do some lectures. We had a great time last year and we’re looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Because of travel restrictions we will not be doing the PowerPoint lecture that we did last year. To make up for this, we have packed the lecture with a lot more magic. Those of you who saw the lecture last year may want to attend this current one; there will be a lot of stuff you haven’t seen.

Our tour includes lectures in Belfast, Dublin, Wolverhampton, Manchester, the Isle of Man, Newcastle, Leeds, Leamington, and Hull. We will also be making a short jaunt over to Amsterdam for a lecture. At the end of September we will be attending the I.B.M. convention in Eastbourne, and there are a couple of surprises planned for that event.

You can find all the information on the lectures here:

http://www.michaelclose.com/lecture.html

Thanks for helping to spread the word.

Close
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
Just found out a bit more info concerning the Eastbourne I.B.M. convention. I will be giving a midnight workshop on Wednesday, September 20. The workshop is free to convention attendees, but is limited to 50 people. Tickets for the workshop will be given out when attendees receive their badges. If you’re attending this convention and you want to take part in the workshop, be sure to ask for a ticket when you pick up your badge.

Close
http://www.MichaelClose.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael Close Lectures in the UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL