The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Resurrecting B. Bizarre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
As many of you know by now, "Mind Over Magic" is going to end soon. This saddens me as I found it to be a very wonderful journal. It also leaves me with somewhat of a dilemma. You see I am writing a sequel to "The Life And Times of B. Bizarre" which is titled "The Adventures of B. Bizarre". Chapter one appears in Mind Over Magic Issue Seven.

Should I continue the series on my new blog? What are your thoughts?

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
I think the blog would provide for a very wide distribution, as well as rapid access.
While I too will miss MoM (Thanks again to TC and his better half for all their work and effort!), we still have Oracle, and with their e-pages, if a more limited readership is the desire, that might well be the direction to look.
k
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I for one really enjoyed the stories. Please continue!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Sure, go on, mate ! Smile It's an absolute shame that such a magazine must come to such an early end... The sad fate of many of its predecessors, like "the cauldron" etc...
Now, there's only "oracle" and the "quarterly crier"...
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

Hello,

I'm going to post Chapter One of "The Adventures of B. Bizarre" later this week. I'll let everyone know when it is up on the new blog.

Thank you everyone for your input and feedback, it is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
633 Posts

WOW!

It's been a long time since I've added a chapter to the new blogbook. Way Too long! The blogbook is free, posted chapter by chapter to my blog--when life and other things don't interfere too much I put up a new chapter.

Well, you can find the newest chapter, Chapter Two, at my blog. My blog site is in my signature.

I hope you enjoy it.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Great! Your stories are always a treat!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Resurrecting B. Bizarre (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL