The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wolf's Magic Hip Hop Magician- Improved Version! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
This is a case and I can argue it but I have better thing to do with my time.
having said that I don't beleive that any quality company such as Wolfs, or others like them, should devide a line between customer service during pre sales or during post sales. service is service and you are either attached to your customers or you aren't. This comunication does not necessarily have to be computerized. there are numerous ways of communicating even if you are not conversant with computers.

Just another line of thought for any quality company who is not attached to their computer.
Dani
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
I just got the mini version of Hip Hop and I LOVE it!!!! Outstanding Customer Service!!!! ( Like always ) I can't wait until the next item!!!
RC
tparrett62
View Profile
Regular user
New York
171 Posts

Profile of tparrett62
I got mine a few weeks back, and have tried it in a few school shows this past week. The response from the kids is terrific, and several teachers came up and commented on how much they liked the trick. This is a beautiful prop, and it grabs attention. Well worth the price, and I will certainly be adding more Wolf's Magic to my show.
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Okay, I'm sold. I've been doing the old Magic Makers version but this new one sounds incredible! Maybe it's time to upgrade...
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1526 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, magicians and conjurers.... I am pleased to inform you that Chance Wolf's Hip Hop Magician version 2.0 is in stock and will be shipping starting this coming Wednesday!

https://wolfsmagic.com/wolfsmagichomepag......ian-2-0/

I've been waiting far too long to get my hands on this beautiful prop! My order has been placed, who's next?

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1526 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
The previous (improved) design:

The new version 2.0 design:

From Wolfs Magic's Facebook page:

Very exciting!

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
I'm with you, Mark. I got stung a couple of years ago by an online seller who advertised the mag version of HH but then sent the regular version. Had to stop PayPal to get his attention and I finally settled for some extra tubes he had. Never used them. Ordered the 2.0 version directly from Chance this time and was told it ships Wednesday. I'll share my thoughts when it arrives, and look forward to hearing from you and other purchasers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wolf's Magic Hip Hop Magician- Improved Version! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL