The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » World Record Fun / Help Wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
On October 30th the worlds largest Séance Experiment will take place.
This as an Entertainment Event/Experiment/Demonstration.
It will transpire via the internet and will be interactive..
It will be broadcast via a flash server.
As of yet I am not sure how much the rental of said server will be
It will also be promoted via paid press release distribution. the cost will be about $400.00.
The entire production will run about 5,000 maybe less if I can get the studio for cheap.

Do you want to help ?
I am not looking for monetary help.
Hopefully all who participate will get something out of it.
It is my hope that this would be a symbiotic relationship.

You will if you choose to help get some decent publicity out of this in your local area if you so choose to.
(Perhaps you might decide to just go about it quietly and that is fine also).

This is how the presentation will work and what is needed.

I need people to act as receivers of the messages from my spirit contact.
(The late Raymond Hill and the others like him who may show up)
The signal will be transmitted through me (Channeled) and out to those who are the receivers.
(You)
The broadcast viewers will see the channeling and transmission process.
The viewers will also take part in an interactive get ready experiment with me prior to the channeling and transmission.
So that even if they have not personally spoken with a (receiver) they will experience a strange occurrence right in their own home.

What the receivers (You) will need to do prior to the event is to get a couple of friends, acquaintances etcetera to choose secret targets before the The Séance Experiment on the 30th.
( A word, a Tarot card, a dead family member and they seal this target in an envelope and keep it until the Séance Broadcast)
This can be done a week or more previously if you so choose.

These people are told to watch the presentation on the 30th online and then the Receivers "you" will email them their target information as you received it from my contact on the other side.
as I said they will see this giant download of information channeled through me take place during the broadcast on the 30th.
(Let me say this will be a edgy thing to see and hear but will only last 45 seconds)

These people(The viewers) will not have told any one what there target information is and you do not have to have any contact with them during the séance experiment.
After it is over you just send out the emails telling them the words you heard as a Receiver in the experiment and thank them for participating.
Needless to say the words(Targets) you heard will be correct or at least should be.

I am asking that you consider how eerie this will be for these people.
And that this is a very unique and different type of presentation.
In fact I would say it is the first of its kind and possibly the last.

Personally I am going to try and establish at least 500 targets by setting up a few television interviews in Charleston and a performance in a Mall to publicize this thing.
Perhaps even hit a couple of High Schools or local Collages.

For those interested I will supply two methods for you to acquire targets via a telephone conversation using the web site.

The Receivers will be listed by geographic location so people may contact you if they are in your area.
I will place a web page up with your information and picture linked to your name on the main list.

Hopefully we can get a hundred or so who would like to participate as Receivers in this endeavor.

I hope you all can see were you can gain some publicity and profit from becoming part of this bit of Halloween fun.

Even if you just get a few friends to participate and choose targets I think you will have a good time.
If you decide to participate even in a small way as outlined above do send me your name so I can list your location as a receiver so when your friends go to look they will find your name.
(I will not include contact information unless you want it included)

Sorry for the length of this post the idea is a lot easier to convey in person than in this form.

I want to get as many people on board over the next month so that when the press releases go out the list of Receivers will be established.
(That is why I am starting this so early)

Best Wishes,

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Carlos the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1234 Posts

Profile of Carlos the Great
Jim,

I'm going to PM you with my info, this sounds both fascinating and pretty fun.

-Carlos
Cognite tute
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
So far we have two on board.

One In Ca and one in Canada allready it has become a BiCoastal international event.

Thanks guys,

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm ready.
Slim King at your service!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Jim:

I'd like to participate as well.

Tony
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
I would like to really offer my sincere thanks to those who have offered their help as entertainers, performers and friends thus far.

We have five in at this time.
The list of locations thus far is as follows.

Canada - 1
California - 1
Massachusetts - 1
South Carolina - 1
Florida - 1
Taiwan - 1

Not to bad for half way through the first day.

We should have a good line up by the time the press releases go out.

I will post more details in the next few days.

Thanks again,

Jim
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Ok Jim, count me in. (That's two from Massachusetts, I have a psychic impression of who it may be in Taiwan Smile ).

John
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Isso back in Indiana will.

H D X!

--Lydia 19 End of the Line
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Eman
View Profile
Regular user
Bloomington, Indiana
141 Posts

Profile of Eman
I, too, would love to be part of this, however I am also in the Indiana area. Will you accept a second Hoosier to take part of this?
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Why piggy back off anothers success? Make a name for your own...
thinkingisbelieving
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of thinkingisbelieving
LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
I plan on doing this for pure fun -- and I am interested in Jim's style...
xxx
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Scott,

Brings up one of the points I was concerned some would misinterpret.

I have this thing figured out so that each person who participates is the person who gets the press/media in their area if they are interested in doing so.

This is a type of presentation that has never before been attempted and impossible to do without the help of many.
(Not unlike a orchestra).

It is a giant undertaking and a group performance.
(A true meeting of the minds on a supernatural level)

So it is not really trying to ride the fame of another performer.
If all goes well we all could benifit in our own area

Every person who participates can gain something out of this I hope.
If nothing else than to claim they were integral part of a new type of performance art.
(Possibly the first and last of it's type)

I am still working on the technicalities of this and as I said I would like to have a good list of Band Members listed when I issue the first press release at the end of this month or the first week in October.

Also I am sure some of you have already realized that this can turn into a great way to build an email list in your area and also a great way to promote your services. (I will post more on this next week)

It will take me a couple of weeks to get all of the new web stuff up and to do some video for the site explaining the experiment.

Tentatively the thing will be titled

FEEDBACK LOOP/ International Séance Project
or just International Séance Project
© 2006 Applied Thought Technologies LLC.
(Since it is to be done via the internet I thought the acronym ISP was clever)

Sorry for the copyright thing guys I just don't want John Edwards, Uri or Sylvia borrowing ideas.

Best Wishes,

Jim
thinkingisbelieving
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of thinkingisbelieving
I can't wait.
Eman
View Profile
Regular user
Bloomington, Indiana
141 Posts

Profile of Eman
This will be so much fun! Thank you, Jim, for coming up with such a great opportunity!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will add this to all of my new publicity posters and radio interviews. I suggest everyone else do the same. This could be the biggest Paranormal event ever, with just a little involvement from each of us.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
Please count me in (Arizona, Tucson) area. Will PM later this weekend.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Here is a bit of an update.
I finished the logo intro page for the presentation this weekend.
It will be the main page for the International Séance Project.
http://jimclass.com/RadioESP.htm

Slim King has offered his domain RadioESP.Com for use for this presentation.
The page linked above will eventually be what is displayed when RadioESP.Com is typed into your browser bar.
I personally think that it is a better domain name to use than any of my own domains and thank Dave for letting
us use it for this performance/experiment.

Here is the link to the first page that will allow International Séance Memebers to gather targets for use in the Experiment.
(One can always have the person use their own calendar for October if you wish and I will also post another calendar with pumpkins or a fall scene for those of you who may be adverse to the pin-up motif).
http://jimclass.com/calaneder.htm

There will be one other page that will allow people to send you a target that is less involved.
However I thought it would be a good idea to give those who know how the option of including a reading if they so choose when they send their people the target via email at the end of the experiment.
The other target page may be used to offer a reading also but I like the days of the week reading because it produces a higher target number.
The best part of having these options on line is that those participating may never have direct contact with those choosing targets.
They follow the instructions and email the Séance Member closest to them.
(Of course one can also collect targets and emails in person as I will be doing as discussed in the first post of this thread).

I will be starting on a listing of those who have thus far expressed interest in being members of
the International Séance Project I will only list email address with location and names.

As I mentioned before I would like to get as many of you as possible involved.
So even if you just get targets from a couple of friends let me know so I can list you and your location before the press releases are sent out in a few weeks.

I am currently working on some video for the site that will explain the experiment and how it will work.
And the location list page of current members.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

Jim

&

J ack
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Everyone here in Orlando is pretty stoked to be part of the Seance. I'm getting a list of email addresses and phone numbers. Almost everyone I talk to wants to be part of this. My email list is growing expotentially!!! Smile
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Hey Dave, watching your DVD (again) as I write this. I'm looking forward to this as well. Drop me a line sometime.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » World Record Fun / Help Wanted (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL