The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Interactive Mind Experiment Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Taurus
View Profile
New user
Canada
72 Posts

Profile of Taurus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInKqK_GB24

Does this method work for you often?
Subscribe to the Magic Week in Review Podcast

www.itricks.com
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
802 Posts

Profile of meyegr
Did not work on me. Is it supposed to?
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
It worked on me five times continuously!

Hideo Kato
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
It's more of a simple mentalism effect, but I have had less than shiny track record with it.
Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
433 Posts

Profile of Hushai
Trickshop sends out an email newsletter that has a free effect in every issue. This was in one of the issues awhile back. It's a Dai Vernon invention, and he claimed that it was very reliable.
lockedroomguy
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
65 Posts

Profile of lockedroomguy
I tried to force the 4 of hearts on him, and that's the one he picked. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Regards
Gregory The Great
View Profile
New user
Florida
53 Posts

Profile of Gregory The Great
Neat if it worked for me!
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
360 Posts

Profile of tomcards
Yes, the effect is "Dai Vernon's Mental Force" from Expert Card Technique (Hugard & Braue, 1940). I created what many informed cardmen consider to be the best version of this effect extant. It is called "Psyboards". It cannot fail, because it's not a trick.

I first unveiled "Psyboards" at The Second Deal convention in Atlanta in 2005. All who witnessed it were happily fried. Soon afterwards, it first appeared in print on The Second Deal website. It then appeared in the September 2005 issue of MAGIC magazine. Josh Jay nominated it as one of the top ten tricks of the year, remarking, "I use this almost daily."

"Psyboards" can also be found in my Sinister Ministrations (2006) lecture notes.

Tom Frame
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
360 Posts

Profile of tomcards
Yes, the effect is "Dai Vernon's Mental Force" from Expert Card Technique (Hugard & Braue, 1940). I created what many informed cardmen consider to be the best version of this effect extant. It is called "Psyboards". It cannot fail, because it's not a trick.

I first unveiled "Psyboards" at The Second Deal convention in Atlanta in 2005. All who witnessed it were happily fried. Soon afterwards, it first appeared in print on The Second Deal website. It then appeared in the September 2005 issue of MAGIC magazine. Josh Jay nominated it as one of the top ten tricks of the year, remarking, "I use this almost daily."

"Psyboards" can also be found in my Sinister Ministrations (2006) lecture notes.

Tom Frame
shel
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of shel
I picked the king of hearts.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1859 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I went there to see the effect and I saw my marketed initial item Titanic deck.
That was a very weird feeling and thank God no explanation was given.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaOgFPpSJ......;search=
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
SeoMagi
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of SeoMagi
That's interesting but hardly consistent enough for me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Interactive Mind Experiment Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL