The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Phone call from India at 4:00 AM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
Quote:
On 2006-09-06 20:17, Josh the Superfluous wrote:
I'm glad I straightened that out before you got back Barry. I guess the lesson to be learned is: if they're in a big hurry to fly you out, and their client has a lot of money, it shouldn't be hard to Western Union you the cash up front.

Amen Josh! They can also prepay you a ticket in todays electronic world!
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2006-09-06 19:25, Barry Gitelson wrote:
Thought I should check in here and see what was going on. Lots of silliness and fun from what I read.

Scammers ....may they rot in the deepest parts of telephone solicitation hell. Where it is always four in the morning and your phone doesn't stop ringing.

Because that's when you're at your most vulnerable and likely to say "yes" to some stupid scheme?
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
magicleland
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magicleland
True story I once spilled hamburger juice on my laptop and it ruined my keyboard so I called Dell and the guy did'nt know what a hamburger was, lets just say he got kinda iritated once he found out what it was.
zig zag illusion - $3,000
theater rental - $500
geting advice from othe magicians on the cafe - priceless
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Phone call from India at 4:00 AM (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL