The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Trick Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eddwithers
View Profile
New user
London
64 Posts

Profile of eddwithers
Just to let magicians know about a new website for magic trick reviews- check it out. http://www.trickreview.net

(I wasn't sure where to post this!)

Thanks!
eddwithers
View Profile
New user
London
64 Posts

Profile of eddwithers
Feel free to give me your thought's on the site!
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Hi Edd,
Thanks for the link. Looks like early days for the site but nice idea.
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
eddwithers
View Profile
New user
London
64 Posts

Profile of eddwithers
Yeah, it's definitely early days, but it needs some input. It's kind of a catch 22 situation, so please help me by spreading the word and contributing if you can! Smile
eddwithers
View Profile
New user
London
64 Posts

Profile of eddwithers
There is a post about us in the Web forum- comment there! Smile
eddwithers
View Profile
New user
London
64 Posts

Profile of eddwithers
Hello Magic Reviewers!

To help inspire you and encourage you to submit your reviews to trick review, we are offering a prize of £50/$93 magic gift vouchers to 1 lucky reviewer. Every new review you submit between now, and the end of the month (30th of Sept) will count as one entry to the prize draw- the more individual reviews you submit, the more chance you stand of winning the prize! So- get those reviews rolling, and start helping magicians make the right choice on their purchases!

Don't forget to make sure what you are reviewing hasn't already been reviewed- if it has, you can add YOUR review to that. If its the first review, then click 'Review a NEW item' on your menu bar (when logged in) and create a new item listing.

So- to recap, every review submitted for a new item between now (14th Sep) and the 30th of September will give you 1 entry into the prize draw. In the first week of October, we will count the reviews, and make the draw, at random. The winner will be notified by e-mail, and will win £50/$93 of magic vouchers.

Good luck!
The Trick Review Team
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Trick Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL