The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Trouble separating cards in trick Brainwave, Incsible and Mirage Decks!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gorkyo
View Profile
New user
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
12 Posts

Profile of Gorkyo
Any suggestions?

My roughed Mirage, Brainwave and Invisible decks are a pain to separate the selected "piggy back" card unless I lick my fingers every time and even then....how do I make sure the SPECTATOR does the same???!!!!! He/she can't separate them either....I had my son try to separate a fanned display- no go.....

Is there a "work-in" period for such decks to get them ready to use?

Please give me any pointers you can.

Thanks.

A frustrated gorkyo
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Hi Gorkyo, read this thread and try out the suggestions. If you still have a problem, let us know. Good luck,

Kaylan Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=203

PS...separating the paired cards requires a LIGHT touch, contrary to what some may think.

PPS...your spectators are allowed to touch the pairs??????
Gorkyo
View Profile
New user
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
12 Posts

Profile of Gorkyo
Thanks Kaylan!

I guess I am supposed to be the one in control at all times....so no more letting anyone but me touch the selected card pairs! Obviuosly I'm still on a steep learning curve.

Your thread was also very helpful. Talk to you soon,

gorkyo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Trouble separating cards in trick Brainwave, Incsible and Mirage Decks!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL