We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Is Mark Elsdon okay/alive? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1234 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Months ago I bought some items off of Mark Elsdon (Royce K) on here. I even paid extra to pay for insurance on the package. Weeks and weeks went by and the package never showed up. Mark assured me over PMs that he was looking into it and he's send me a refund very soon if the package didn't show up. He kept up great communication, right up until the point where I could have tried to get my money back via paypal, and then I never heard from him again and my PMs and e-mails have gone unanswered.

Now, I realize that pattern might lead one to believe that I had been intentionally ripped off, but I prefer to think the best of people so that's why I'm concerned that something might be amiss with Mark that would keep him from following up on this.

Of course, I'd much prefer that he's ripping me off than that something significant happened to prevent him from responding to me, so for his sake I hope he's alright even if it means I got scammed.

If anybody knows his situation, please let me know.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
I was wondering the same thing for a different reason.

Corona.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Is Mark Elsdon okay/alive? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL