The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Find the Queen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bilwonder
View Profile
Veteran user
Oroville CA
327 Posts

Profile of Bilwonder
I'm looking for story ideas for the Jumbo "Find the Queen" card trick. Something that lends itself to a quick pace of changes. Even better if the story was based on actual literature. I searched the Café a bit, but found nothing n this vein. Also googled a bit looking for stories that might fit with a tricky Queen..perhaps identical triplets who flirt with kings and leave them dancing with each other instead...

Any thoughts appreciated!

Bill
billswondershow.com
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
Bilwonder
View Profile
Veteran user
Oroville CA
327 Posts

Profile of Bilwonder
Such a card trick seems a natural for a story, so I'm surprised there has been no response so far. I did find such a story line in the book "MY BEST" on page 152 by Howard Wise. It's thinly written, but is a start. It's about "Mary between two rivals."

I would love to come up with something for children as fun as Kerry Pollock's "Kate & Edith" is for adults.
billswondershow.com
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Find the Queen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL