We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Electronics Type Question? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
Do you know those comedy remote control units that make rude noises or say goofy expresions and cost about $10?

Is there ANY WAY to change the sound chip with my own voice prediction or music clip etc etc?
magicjohn2278
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man UK
538 Posts

Profile of magicjohn2278
..probably not, if they are similar to the ones that I have seen in birthday cards they are simply one microchip, a speaker, switch and battery. The microchip does all the work and is preprogrammed with the message, music or whatever...

There used to be devices available for recording short messages, and playing them back, which could be adapted, they aren't usually remote controlled, but it would be possible to add a remote control to most of them... They used to be quite popular three or four years ago... I had one that was built into the cap of a ball point pen, but I could never see the point of recording a message while holding something with which you could write it down?!?!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Electronics Type Question? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL