The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Seeing is believing » » Easily draw the popular "Devil's Fork" Illusion. Free download. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
Attached to this post is a simplified variation of the popular Devil's Fork Illusion (aka Schuster's Conundrum).

To view, cover the left half of the fork with your hand. You will see what appears to be an object composed of three round pipes. Cover the same drawing on the right half, and you will see what appears to be a U-shaped object made of only two square pipes.

You can download a .pdf document that will teach you how to easily draw this normally (somewhat) complex optical illusion here...

http://homepage.mac.com/magicshow/PEA/DevilsFork.pdf.zip

It's good for drawing on the back of business cards or cocktail napkins. Might also be good for teaching a unique skill to friends and clients. The document is public domain, so feel free to distribute, use on your own web-site, etc.

Best,

Michael

Click here to view attached image.
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Thanks for sharing that.
Quick and easy to do, when you know how. Smile

Regards, Mike
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
alanm99
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
138 Posts

Profile of alanm99
Thanks for sharing that.

Sounds like fun DIY illusion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Seeing is believing » » Easily draw the popular "Devil's Fork" Illusion. Free download. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL