The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bob Cassidy's HANUSSEN PROOF (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

julesverne
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of julesverne
Hello everybody,
Does anyone know about this latest offering from Bob called the Hanussen Proof touted as a Complete Stage Routine for the Professional Mentalist? A review would be very much appreciated.

Thank you Smile
Mikael Eriksson
View Profile
Inner circle
None of your business
1064 Posts

Profile of Mikael Eriksson
Yes. I bought it.

My experience of this type of effects is limited, but might be worth at least something.

The effect is not as fantastic as it sounds, but if you are not totally new to magic, you know that's true for a lot (most?) effects. You also know why.

My reaction when I read it was positive. I have bought effects where I felt like I wanted to hit the ones selling them, but The Hanussen Proof is not one of them.

I don't regret buying it. It's something I personally would be able to do.

Mikael
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
It's a wonderful theme and routine.

I have changed some of the handling to fit my style.... but alone, it's a well made routine not difficult to handle, if you can find the routine... for the price, it's a clever buy

humbly

Kuffs
bigplumbz
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of bigplumbz
Got to agree with Kuffs here, I bought this and it is fantastic... the handling did need to be changed for my character too.. but the possibilities! wonderful piece of work...
oh kufs, just thought I'd say thank you for putting some excellent work on the market such as your real work spoon video etc... brilliant stuff!
well done
bryan
julesverne
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of julesverne
Thankyou for your views gentlemen.From your positive remarks about this routine,looks like I will consider getting it.
Anyway,anything from Bob Cassidy is definitely worth checking out.Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bob Cassidy's HANUSSEN PROOF (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL