The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kyokhusin Karate, anyone have any experience in it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I'm thinking of starting Kyokhusin Karate, any inputs?

Pros? Cons?

Thanks! Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
I did it for 1 year....very intensive. They unlike most martial arts focuses on strength and is a nice form to learn.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I am a little apprehensive, especially after seeing clips of the fighting on youtube.com...

But hey, you only live once right?

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Justin R
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Justin R
I heard one veteran of the style that say if he had it to do all over again he would have looked for some other martial art because of all the damage it did to his knees and joints.

They say the founder of the style, Mas Oyama, couldn't even hold a pencil to sign his name in later years from all the conditioning he did to his hands.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't do it but just consider your long term health before getting too intense.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kyokhusin Karate, anyone have any experience in it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL