The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Eric Henning at the National Theatre, Washington, DC Oct. 30 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EricHenning
View Profile
Loyal user
Laurel, Maryland
218 Posts

Profile of EricHenning
You are among the first to know about a very special evening of magic at the National Theatre in Washington, DC.

On Monday, October 30, I'll be performing a special program of Victorian magic, with special items from my collection that have not been seen in decades. There will be two shows, at 6 pm and 7:30 pm, in the Helen Hayes Gallery, and intimate space which is perfect for the kind of parlor magic which delighted royal audiences at the turn of the century.

Best of all, the shows are FREE to the public. That's right! Seats are very limited, and will be available only at the door starting one half-hour before each show. (Although I am told it's best to get there
at least an hour ahead of show time to avoid missing out on seats.)

Please mark your calendar for Monday, October 30, 2006 and tell your friends. The show is appropriate for adults and children 8 and older. Halloween costumes and Victorian garb are encouraged!

Also, I've attached a PDF flyer to my Web site at http://www.HenningMagic.com/files/Victor......Show.pdf which you can forward or print and give to anyone you think might be interested.

This is a ONE NIGHT ONLY opportunity, and I'd love to see you there!

Magically Yours,
Eric Henning

P.S. By the way, they say the National Theatre is haunted, and since the show is the night before Halloween, anything could happen!

P.P.S. You can get full info and links at http://www.HenningMagic.com/news.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Eric Henning at the National Theatre, Washington, DC Oct. 30 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL